Winter in Oxford
Treat yourself to a luxurious & magical overnight stay this winter at the Old Bank Hotel…
Enjoy a delicious glass of Champagne to accompany your afternoon tea in Quod, with the best homemade scones, fruity jam & clotted cream, freshly prepared sandwiches & indulgent little cakes.
Whilst available, explore the Ashmolean Museum’s ‘Last Supper in Pompeii’ exhibition, telling the story of this ancient Roman city’s love affair with food and wine, with our complimentary tickets.
Spend a restful night’s sleep in one of our handmade beds & awake, refreshed, to a hearty breakfast.
Allow us to arrange lunch or dinner in any one of our three landmark restaurants, or to recommend the City’s best bars, pubs and hidden treasures…
– Champagne Afternoon Tea for two in Quod
– Bookings before 12th Jan ’20: Tickets to the Ashmolean Museum’s ‘Last Supper in Pompeii’ exhibition
– Bookings from 12th Jan ’20: Tickets to Blenheim Palace’s Park & Gardens
– Complimentary breakfast for two with the morning papers
– Unlimited use of hotel bicycles & guest library
– Complimentary on-site parking, free guest Wi-Fi, inclusive of VAT
This offer is subject to availability. This exclusive rate is available from 4th November 2019 until 7th February 2020.
We are always delighted to assist you personally with any query regarding your booking. Please contact us by email or telephone 01865 799599.