Spring in Oxford
Spring in Oxford...
Enjoy a luxury City Escape this Spring in the heart of old, historic Oxford…
Check in to the Old Bank, Oxford’s leading Five Star hotel, and enjoy a well-deserved bottle of chilled provence rosé…
Awake refreshed in one of our handmade beds to a leisurely breakfast in Quod restaurant, or remain in the comfort of your own stylish room. Spend the day taking in the stunning scenery at Blenheim Palace, Park & Gardens…
– Chilled bottle of Côtes de Provence rosé in your room
– Luxury overnight accommodation
– £20 credit to spend in any one of our three restaurants after 12pm
– Turndown treats
– Breakfast in Quod Restaurant with the morning papers
– Two tickets to the Ashmolean Museum’s ‘Young Rembrandt’ exhibition
– Entry into Blenheim Palace, Park & Gardens for two
– Unlimited use of hotel bicycles & guest library
– Complimentary on-site parking, free guest Wi-Fi, inclusive of VAT
Offer available 23rd March until 25th May 2020, inclusive. Subject to availability.
Entry into the Ashmolean is free, whereas exhibitions, for which tickets are included in this package, are normally an additional charge.
Blenheim Palace opening times: The Palace & Gardens are open daily 10.30am – 5.30pm and the Park is open 9am – 6pm daily.
Click below to check availability of this offer and to book online. Alternatively, call our reservations team on 01865 799599 (option 1), or email.