Autumn in Oxford
Autumn in Oxford...
Autumn in the city of dreaming spires….
Stay during the months of October and November and receive complimentary tickets for the exclusive ‘Pre-Raphaelites – Drawing & Watercolours’ exhibition at the Ashmolean.
Relax with a glass of champagne, on us, before enjoying exceptional food in our bustling restaurant. Spend a peaceful night in one of our handmade beds, awake refreshed to a hearty breakfast and immerse yourself in all the city has to offer this autumn.
Rich in culture and surrounded by countryside, why not take to the streets on foot and explore the many colleges & museums…
– Luxury Accommodation
– Breakfast in Quod Restaurant with the morning papers
– Glass of champagne
– Bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon, Six Poets, in the room on arrival
– Ticket(s) for the exclusive ‘Pre-Raphaelites – Drawing & Watercolours’ exhibition at the Ashmolean
– £20 credit to spend in any one of our three restaurants after 12pm
– Unlimited use of hotel bicycles & guest library
– Complimentary on-site parking, free guest Wi-Fi
Click below to check availability of this offer and to book online. Alternatively, call our reservations team on 01865 799599 (option 3), or email.
Available to book from Sunday 1st October until Thursday 24th November 2022. Subject to availability. Excludes stays in ‘Room 1, The Room With The View’ and is subject to availability.